The Spence Law Firm Represents Your Interests in your Purchase or Refinance Transaction
Experienced Raleigh real estate lawyers handle property matters
The attorneys at The Spence Law Firm apply their extensive experience in real estate law to assist and advise you with all matters related to your purchase, refinance, or lease of residential real estate. Our experienced attorneys can help you with:
- Purchase and Sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Real estate contracts
- Title defects
We represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorneys
From offer to sale, we handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction, so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. Our attorneys can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Contact experienced real estate attorneys
Call The Spence Law Firm, PA at 919-794-3334 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney in our Raleigh office.